as a certified Microsoft partner, we specialize in the following DEVELOPER TOOLS & technologies:
Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server,
Azure, Release manager
We are your On-Call ALM Architects and TFS Specialists. Consulting can be done on-site or remotely. We can deliver major projects, provide short-term support or ad-hoc consulting.
Commonly requested services include:
- Planning, mentoring, installations
- Migrations & upgrades
- Process template customization
- Integration with Microsoft Project Server
- Azure Design Sessions
- Build Automation
- Release Management
- Test Suite Enablement
- Production TFS environment health-checks and remediation
- SOURCE CONTROL - Team Foundation Server provides a source control repository, called Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC). Unlike Microsoft’s previous source control offering, Visual SourceSafe (VSS), which relied on a file-based storage mechanism, Team Foundation source control stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs in a SQL Server database.
- REPORTING - Reporting is another major component of Team Foundation Server. Using the combined data for work items, changesets, and information provided by Team Build and results from Test Agents, a variety of reports can be created.
- PROJECT PORTAL - On a per-project basis, TFS also creates a SharePoint site for the project, which can be used to track the progress of the project as well as to explore the work items and source controlled documents in the project, which are presented via the document library.
- SHARED SERVICES - TFS provides a handful of services that can be used for integration with other applications like IDEs and Project Management Systems. The linking service allows loosely coupled relationships to be created between items, for example a bug item and the source code revision(s) it applies to.